Assisting With Construction And Contractor Licensing
There are many types of construction workers in Raleigh and throughout North Carolina. Not every type of contractor needs to have a North Carolina license. However, it is important to contact a North Carolina lawyer before you start your job to be sure you are in compliance with North Carolina construction licensing laws. At Triangle Law Group, we work with all contractors — licensed and unlicensed.
Our Construction Law Licensing Services
Many consumers choose a contractor not just on references, but also based upon whether the contractor has the appropriate license for the job. Not having a license can impact your ability to be paid. Therefore, it is critical that you contact an attorney to be sure you are protected.
Triangle Law Group provides the following services regarding licensing law issues in the construction field:
- Help with completing the license application
- Guidance on North Carolina general contractors licensing law (such as do I need a license? Can I divide up a job to meet licensing law job size requirements?)
- Negotiation regarding North Carolina licensing law for general contractors
- Defense in administrative hearings regarding North Carolina licensing law for general contractors
- Defense in injunction matters and other legal actions in state court
- Guidance with licensing issues related to other construction trades
- Responses to customer complaints
For Help With Construction Licensing Issues, Contact Triangle Law Group
Contact us today about your real estate or contractor licensing law question and let us put our creativity to work for you. We also handle construction law, business law, litigation, toxic mold, environmental, collections and lien matters for construction professionals in North Carolina.