Extensive Experience In A Broad Range Of Construction Law Matters
At Triangle Law Group, we work on projects of all sizes in Raleigh and Wake County and throughout North Carolina. We draft and review contracts, file and defend against construction (mechanic’s) liens, and file and defend against collections and construction litigation, and handle licensing law issues for the construction industry.
We understand many principles of construction and have a network of technical experts who we call upon for assistance as needed. We use our knowledge and contacts to protect our clients’ rights and interests.
Our clients include:
- General contractors
- Suppliers of building materials and other construction supplies
- Residential and commercial landlords and tenants
- Real estate brokers (Laurie Gengo, the owner of Triangle Law Group, is a North Carolina licensed real estate broker)
- Tenants in offices and apartments
- Owners of commercial properties, including major shopping center owners, contractors on hotel projects and owners of custom-built homes
Creative, Cost-Effective Solutions To Your Construction Disputes
At Triangle Law Group, we handle the following construction law and construction defect issues:
- Drafting and review of construction contracts for residential and commercial projects
- Resolution of contract disputes regarding construction matters
- Litigation regarding construction defects (we bring and defend lawsuits in court)
- Collection of money owed
- Toxic mold litigation
- Mechanic’s liens
- Advising clients on environmental risks associated with their construction projects
Triangle Law Group works vigorously to protect our clients’ interests using the most creative and cost-effective methods of resolution. We have worked in the construction law field for many years and bring our vast experience to serve our clients. We put a high emphasis on resolving construction issues before they become major problems. When a problem arises and cannot be resolved informally, we stand ready to file a lawsuit to defend our clients’ interests. We practice in both federal and state court, including small claims court.
Triangle Law Group has extensive experience advising clients on toxic mold issues associated with construction issues. We have presented many seminars on the topic and have served as co-counsel with other attorneys in North Carolina on construction law and toxic mold cases. When you retain Triangle Law Group, you will have a lawyer who is up to speed on the most recent developments in this rapidly growing practice area.
We Are Problem-Solvers
At Triangle Law Group, our many years of experience dealing with diverse problems allow us to “think outside the box” to reach efficient and innovative solutions for our clients. Sometimes, there is a very simple way to resolve a construction law problem if the attorney views the problem creatively.
Triangle Law Group will work to resolve your construction law matter in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner. Let us put our creative experience to work for you today.