- Associate Attorney
Jenifer is an Associate Attorney at Triangle Law Group. She is a native of the Adirondack Mountains in Upstate New York, but has called North Carolina her home for over twenty years. Jenifer grew up working in her family’s restaurant, where she learned the importance of a strong work ethic and the value of community in business.
Jenifer graduated in 2004 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Go Heels!) with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. During college she was on the Dean’s List and was inducted into nation honor societies for academics. Jenifer received her law degree cum laude from Campbell University School of Law in 2013. During law school Jenifer was a member of the Campbell Law Moot Court Team, representing the school in nationwide competitions and receiving awards for Best Oral Advocate and Competition Semifinalist. She was also recognized as a Webster Scholar and served as Student Editor to Webster’s Real Estate Law in North Carolina. Upon graduation Jenifer was inducted into the Order of Old Kivett, Campbell Law’s honor society for outstanding advocacy.
At Triangle Law Group, Jenifer represents clients both inside and outside of the courtroom. Her practice areas include Real Property Law, Construction Law, Business Law, Homeowner’s Association Law, Commercial Landlord Tenant Law, and Civil Litigation. She represents homeowners, individuals, and businesses. She also helps clients with their estate planning and business planning needs.
Jenifer’s prior work experience includes handling complex business litigation, representing commercial landlords, advising small and large businesses, and serving as outside corporate counsel. She has also completed an attorney fellowship with the American Civil Liberties Union in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she served as a civil rights attorney and helped to challenge unconstitutional laws in state and federal court. Prior to attending law school Jenifer worked as a restaurant manager, handling the day-to-day operations and finances for a successful local restaurant.
Jenifer is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association and serves on the Young Lawyer’s Division’s Wellness Committee. She is a member of the Campbell Law Alumni Association and serves on its Board of Directors. She is also a volunteer attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union.
In her spare time, Jenifer enjoys cooking, hiking, and practicing yoga. She also loves to spend time with her cat, Lucy, and her husband, Ben.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Law
- HOA Disputes
- Landlord Tenant Law
- Construction Law
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Homeowner’s and Condo Association Law
- North Carolina, 2013
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Juris Doctor - 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Order of Old Kivett
- Honors: Campbell Law Moot Court Team- Best Oral Advocate and Competition Semifinalist
- Honors: Webster’s Real Estate Law in North Carolina, Student Editor
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts - 2004
- Honors: Phi Sigma Alpha & Alpha Delta Lambda National Honor Societies
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Judicial District 10, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- YLD Wellness Committee: Member (2017-2018 and 2018-2019 terms)
- Campbell Law Alumni Association: Member of the Board of Directors (2017-2019 term)
Past Employment Positions
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Brown & Bunch, PLLC
- Lloyd Law Firm, PLLC
Pro Bono Activities
- American Civil Liberties Union, Volunteer Attorney
- Wildwood Springs Homeowner’s Association: Board Member and President , 2007 to 2017
- NCBA Call 4 All, Volunteer Attorney