- Associate Attorney
Aymie is an attorney at Triangle Law Group. She was born on Seymour Johnson Air Force Base in Goldsboro and raised in Cary, North Carolina. After serving in the Marine Corps, Aymie obtained her Bachelor's degree with Honors from California State University at Chico, with a double major in Political and Social Sciences and minors in paralegal certification and Alternative Dispute Resolution. While in college, Aymie also served as the Director of Housing Law for the Community Legal Information Center, as a member of the Environmental Advisory Council, a member of the Student Judicial Affairs Committee, and as Secretary of the Political Science Honors Society, Pi Sigma Alpha.
Aymie attended law school at North Carolina Central University School of Law, where she served as the Co- Vice Chair for the school's Moot Court team, was President of the Student Legal Animal Defense Fund, and a member of the Legal Honor Society, Phi Delta Phi. She also worked with NCCU's Pro Bono and Prosecution clinics before earning her Juris Doctorate in 2011.
Aymie opened her own general practice law firm in May, 2012, and practiced in an array of areas such as family law, criminal law, traffic law, housing law, and civil law. In October, 2012, Aymie began work on creating the first Veteran's Court in North Carolina, which became operational in November, 2013 and continues to operate to this day. After creating the Veteran's Court, Aymie contracted with a local non-profit organization to provide legal assistance to homeless veterans. She closed her firm in 2016 to join a Worker's Compensation defense firm and transitioned to Triangle Law Group in 2020.
Aymie is a member of the North Carolina and Wake County Bar Associations. In her free time, Aymie spends time at home with her husband and three cats and volunteers with her church. She is also working towards completing her fifth marathon in November, 2020.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- Juris Doctorate - 2011
- Honors: Co-Vice Chair of NCCU Moot Court Team and two-year member
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society and three-year member
- Honors: President of Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and two-year member
- Honors: Worked with the Pro Bono and Prosecution clinics
- California State University, Chico (Chico, California)
- Honors: Director of Housing Law for the Community Legal Information Center
- Honors: Member of Environmental Advisory Council
- Honors: Member of Student Judicial Affairs Committee
- Honors: Secretary of Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honors Society
- Major: Political Science and Social Science
- Minor: Paralegal Studies and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar
- Tenth Judicial District
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Supporter of the ASPCA and Humane Society of the United States
- Volunteer with ladies’ group at her church